Well gidday!
Greetings from New Zealand and welcome to my little blog.
Have fun - may our minds expand and please remember to use your powers for good!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Uncover and Rediscover

Just thought I'd republish this from another blog. I had it listed under dealing with depression but I realise that it applies to so much more and how our fear of change reaches into so many more areas of our psyche......

Understand that you cannot stop being when you change and that change is our very nature - with every breath, heartbeat & thought, we are changing. Know that your future is not black as night, that finding out who you really are is not an unknown journey. You were always you, from the very beginning. Your job now is to uncover YOU and rediscover YOU and explore what the adult YOU loves to do. 

So......your new tool is: "I'm an adult now - I can be whatever way I want to be and when I leave my old beliefs behind, I will finally have a chance to be me". 
The sun is rising before me, its a brand new day and I'm off on an adventure to rediscover ME."

No comments:

Post a Comment